Dearest moonbeams, we are so so delighted to share with you that we have launched our very own Mystery School. We are absolutely thrilled to have joined Mysteryschoolofthegoddess which is where we offer the following online courses!
Sisters of the Moon Circle Leader Training
Women have been gathering together in sacred space for centuries in various cultures and faiths throughout the world. In recent years there has been a resurgence of women's circles and more and more women are feeling the call to learn how to hold sacred space for each other. The Moon holds a special place in our heart as women as she represents the Divine Feminine and the sacred cycles that we carry within our own bodies so gathering together to honour the moon at either New Moon or Full Moon time creates that extra experience of magic and empowerment. Creating safe spaces for women to gather together in support and friendship is such an act of sisterly love and helps to repair the broken bonds of sisterhood that have been fractured during Patriarchal times.
Whether you want to host private, intimate gatherings with your friends or you're more drawn to hosting larger gatherings of women in external venues, this course will give you everything you need to get started. Join Priestess and Women's Circle Facilitator Michelle Rose Boxley for this 12 week online course taking you through the various elements of how to lead Moon Circles. You will learn:
- The history and importance of Women's Circles - Attuning to the Moon - Astrology Basics - Archetypes - The Goddess - The Elements - How to craft your own circle themes - How to create and guide meditations - How to set up sacred space - How to hold space - The Art of Ritual - How to build community - The practicalities of setting up circles - social media & marketing, venues, how to hold online circles
This course will be a mixture of self study - where you journey through the various lessons, video tutorials and downloadable resources at your own pace and then we will be gathering online every 2 weeks to discuss the topics we've covered, ask any questions and to be guided through meditations and practices to deepen your understanding. Even if you don't feel quite ready to start hosting your own circles this course will give you such nourishment for your own practices - learning how to create rituals, meditations and sacred space for yourself and deepening your understanding of all things Divine Feminine.
There is no pressure to finish the course within the 12 weeks, all the calls will be recorded and available as replays so you can study at a pace that is comfortable for you. You will have access to a private facebook group during the training where you can support each other and share insights and inspiration and after you graduate you will have access to a Facilitator facebook group where you will receive support from me and your graduate sisters.
START DATE & COST This course begins on Sunday 20th Sept 2020 - on Sunday 20th the first week of course notes will be released but please note the first zoom meeting won't be until the Friday. This course is currently $300 (I have reduced the price of this course inline with current events to make it more accessible to everyone.) and payment plans are available. Bookings are OPEN NOW please visit: https://seekingblissonline.com/courses/1277/about
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TESTIMONIAL "I can not recommend this course enough!! It’s an absolute joy to learn from one of the most gentle caring teachers on the planet. There is lots to learn about yourself too! It’s empowering and exciting and the sense of being part of a group of like minded people develops a great friendship bond where you feel safe to let go and share your thoughts and beliefs and you learn from one another. Do this course for the pure joy of it or do it to help yourself or your career - just don’t hesitate!" - Bernadette
The Magic of Mabon - Honouring the Autumn Equinox
We are delighted to share this course with you! One of our biggest passions is helping people to connect to the cycles of the seasons and the Moon. In this course we are going to be exploring the Magic of Mabon and learning to honour the Autumn Equinox in our own hearts and homes. Join Sisters of the Moon Founder Michelle Rose Boxley who has combined her background in Celtic spirituality, meditation, art and yoga to bring you this course jam packed with magic, ritual, self care and ceremony.
You will learn:
The history and meaning of Mabon
The importance of honouring the seasons
Goddesses of Mabon
How to honour Autumn's archetype of the Enchantress
Seasonal self care for Autumn
How to create a Mabon Altar
How to create Autumn Crystal Grids
How to create an Autumn Vision Board
You will receive:
an MP3 Audio Mabon Meditation
a Journaling Sheet
a grounding yoga practice
a ceremony for Releasing
This course is a self study course and starts on Sept 6th. From Sept 6th onwards you'll have access to all the lessons and you can study at your own pace.
Sacred Cycles - Connecting to the magic of the womb, the moon and the seasons
This course will help you to reclaim your divine feminine power and awaken the wild woman within!
In this course, we will be exploring:
- The 9 moon phases and how they affect us physically, mentally and emotionally. We will look at moon rituals, ceremonies and how to start a moon journaling practice as well as Goddesses associated with the Lunar mysteries. We will look at the difference between the New Moon and the Dark Moon and how to work with these two powerful phases of the moon as well as offering a different approach to working with the full moon.
- How to work with your own feminine cycle. We will be working with the magic of our own wombs and exploring how we carry the cycles of the moon, the seasons and the feminine archetypes inside our womb space. We will be learning to embrace our bleeding time and how to create ritual and ceremony for this sacred time each month. Gain insight into your own internal rhythms and how to start practicing self care for your cycle. We will be looking at womb yoga, womb clearing meditations and empowering mudras.
- The 4 Feminine Archetypes - each of the 4 feminine archetypes hold incredible teachings for us. We cycle through the 4 feminine archetypes each month, each season and in our own life cycle. We will be exploring the maiden, the mother, the enchantress and the crone and the incredible wisdom each one of these archetypes has to offer us.
- The seasons - explore the ebb and flow of the seasons and how these affect our energy, inspiration and creativity. We will be looking at the wheel of the year and how to bring seasonal ritual into your life.
This course is a self study course with a combination of lessons, pdf downloads, video teachings, meditations and resources. You can study at your own pace and integrate this wisdom into your life in a way that honours you! As soon as you enrol in the course you will have access to all of the content which means you can choose to either study it sequentially or move around in a way that suits you!